The College is also registered by Tanzania Police Commanding Officer, Traffic Commander as Future World Driving School to conducting various driving Courses.
- Basic Driving Courses (For The Award of driving licences class B and D)
- Public Service Vehicles - PSV ( For the award of driving licences class, C, C1, C2, C3) and
- Heavy duty / Goods Vehicles - HDV / HGV ( for the award of of driving licences class E).
The drivng courses last for three to five weeks and graduates are supposed to seat for traffic police tests in order to be awarded their driving licences.
The minimum entry requirements to the above vocational courses varies depending on the course one wish to take.
- Basic Driving Courses - Standard Seven Leavers or above and with the age of 18 Years or more.
- Public Service Vehicles - PSV - Stadard Seven Leavers or above and with the age of 24 Years or more and holder of driving licence class D or E of not less than two years.
- Heavy Duty / Goods Vehicles - HDV / HGV Standard Seven Leavers or above and wiht the age of 24 years or more and a holder of driving licence class D or E of not less than two years.