Vocational School forms one of the departments of Future World Business College, under this department there are various Courses including the followings:
Automobile Mechanics, Driving Cum Auto Mechanics, ICT, Hotel Management and Commercial Courses under National Business Education award (NABE) NTA Level 1 -3
The minimum entry requirements to the above vocational courses are:
- Standard Seven Leavers or above
National Business Education Award (NABE) NTA Level 1-3
Person shall be registered by Future World Business College to study National Business Education Award (NABE) NTA Level 1 to 3 if will be having the following qualifications.
- Must be holder of basic commercial / secretarial training certificate endorsed by a recognized institution or has commercial / secretarial knowledge with atleast 2 years working exprience. Or a form four with atleast two passes (2Ds)
- A person who wishes to register for Business Examination (NABE) Stage I must have registered himself/herself for not more than 5 subjects in the entire filed.
- A person who wishes to register for NABE Stage II Must be a holder of NABE Stage I with atleast one pass subject in stage I.
- A person to be registered for NABE Stage III, Must be a holder NABE Stage II with atleast one pass subject in stage II.